- Our purpose
- Ambition 2015
- Facts and figures
- Company history
- Credo, Values, Code of Conduct & Ethics
- Our organizational principles
- Board of directors
- Management team
- Company structure
- News & media
- Media contacts
- Carlson in the media
- News releases
- Image library
- Board of directors
- Carlson management team
- Hotels management team
- Restaurants management team
- Travel management team
- Media inquiries
- Media accommodations
1to1 Customer Champions Named by 1to1 Media
Minneapolis, MN | May 13, 2008
The 1to1® Customer Champions program, presented by 1to1 Media, the independent publishing arm of Carlson Marketing, recognizes executives who believe in treating customers in a way that builds loyalty and engagement. Now in its fifth year, the program honors 15 new executives annually who each have a unique approach to customer centricity.
The 1to1 Media editorial team honored the following visionaries this year:
- Boyd Beasley, senior director, Customer Support, Electronic Arts
- Bruce Bauman, director, Consumer Experience Marketing, Avery Dennison
- Artie Bulgrin, senior vice president, Research and Sales Development, ESPN
- Aaron Cano, vice president, Customer Knowledge & Marketing Planning, 1-800-FLOWERS
- Mike Fasulo, vice president, Multichannel, Sony
- Shannon Hosford, director of marketing, Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment
- Tom Insprucker, head of marketing operations, Schneider Electric U.S.
- Liliahn Johnson, director of fan development, National Basketball Association
- Janet LeBlanc, director, Customer Value Management, Canada Post
- David Norton, chief marketing officer, Harrah's Entertainment
- Tony Parrottino, director of national sales promotion, Saturn
- Don Quigley, president, North American Customer Development, Kimberly-Clark
- Ian Sutcliffe, general manager, Marketing and Brand Experience, Westpac New Zealand
- Brett Yormark, president and ceo, The New Jersey Nets Sports and Entertainment
- Chris Zane, founder and president, Zanes Cycles
"These 15 individuals are different in many ways," said Martha Rogers, Ph.D., founding partner of Peppers & Rogers Group and host of the recent gathering celebrating the 2008 1to1 Customer Champions, "but they are exactly alike in their advocacy and evangelizing on the value of customers. They all know that customers are a limited and valuable resource. Without customers, you don't have a business, you have a hobby."
"Our mission at 1to1 Media is to highlight and celebrate the immediate benefits and long-term value of putting the customer first," added Ginger Conlon, Editor-in-Chief of 1to1 Media. "The 1to1 Customer Champions program is a manifestation of that mission."
This year's 15 honorees join the 63-member 1to1 Customer Champions community, an exclusive group of like-minded executives who have been featured as 1to1 Customer Champions over the past five years. The members participate in webinars, roundtables and networking events throughout the year to share their winning ideas and educate others about their success.
Stories profiling the Customer Champions are featured across 1to1 Media publications including the May/June 2008 issue of 1to1 Magazine and on www.1to1media.com. The 1to1 Customer Champions program is sponsored by SAS.
Details about each featured executive are on line at http://www.1to1media.com/View.aspxItemID=30043. Interviews with some of the honorees can be heard at www.1to1media.com/links/champions08_podcast1.html.
# # #
About 1to1 Media
1to1 Media is dedicated to helping organizations realize the greatest value from their customer base. We provide resources that deliver relevant information on the latest thought leadership regarding customer strategy and marketplace trends. Led by 1to1 Magazine, our print, electronic and custom publications explore the best practices and trends from companies using customer initiatives to drive results. 1to1 Media is a division of Peppers & Rogers Group. www.1to1media.com
About Peppers & Rogers Group
Peppers & Rogers Group, a division of Carlson Marketing, is a management consulting firm, recognized as the world's leading authority on customer-based business strategy. Founded in 1993 by Don Peppers and Martha Rogers Ph.D., the firm is dedicated to helping companies grow the value of their business by growing the value of their customer base. The firm is focused on driving bottom-line results from the delivery and implementation of customer initiatives. With expertise that cuts across vertical industries, Peppers & Rogers Group partners, consultants and subject matter experts have a deep understanding of the most powerful value levers that drive business results. In 2003 Peppers & Rogers Group was acquired by Carlson Marketing. Peppers & Rogers Group's customer strategy expertise combined with Carlson Marketing's implementation capabilities offers an end-to-end solution for clients who are working toward the development and deployment of best-in-class customer-based business strategy. www.peppersandrogers.com
About Carlson Marketing Worldwide
Carlson Marketing helps global Fortune 1000 clients increase their ROI by designing and delivering sales and marketing programs that drive measurable results. Carlson provides its clients with cool new marketing concepts, coupled with rock-solid delivery across its two global service offerings - Brand Loyalty and Engagement & Events - supported by six core capabilities: Strategy & Planning; Creative, Interactive & Media; Incentive & Event Management; Award Services; Technology Services; and Decision Sciences.
Carlson Marketing employs 3,000 marketing professionals across 15 countries. www.carlsonmarketing.com