- Our purpose
- Ambition 2015
- Facts and figures
- Company history
- Credo, Values, Code of Conduct & Ethics
- Our organizational principles
- Board of directors
- Management team
- Company structure
- News & media
- Media contacts
- Carlson in the media
- News releases
- Image library
- Board of directors
- Carlson management team
- Hotels management team
- Restaurants management team
- Travel management team
- Media inquiries
- Media accommodations
T.G.I. Friday's® Restaurants Announce Friday's® Top 10 For $9.99
Carrollton, TX | March 02, 2009
T.G.I. Friday's restaurants (www.fridays.com) today announced it will feature ten of its best-selling entrées value priced at $9.99 through April 8, 2009 for all guests. In addition, the 730,000 members of Friday's Give Me More Stripes guest recognition program were emailed a coupon for a free appetizer or dessert (up to $8) with the purchase of any entrée during March.
"Our guests are looking for value now more than ever but they can still count on Friday's for great flavors," said Andrew Jordan, senior vice president of marketing for T.G.I. Friday's USA. "With Friday's Top 10 for $9.99, they'll get both with a broad range of flavorful choices across the menu for a great price. And, of course, there's always an extra bonus for our Give Me More Stripes members: free food."
Friday's will offer soup or salad for $1.99 with the ten Friday's classic entrées, whose prices have been reduced as much as 29%. The entrées include:
1. Bruschetta Chicken Pasta -- Angel hair pasta tossed with fresh bruschetta marinara, fire-grilled chicken breast in a balsamic glaze, and parmesan shavings.
2. Prime Rib Stroganoff -- Prime Rib sautéed and tossed with red onions, mushrooms and curly lasagna noodles in a creamy rich brown sauce, finished with sour cream and green onions.
3. Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta -- Fettuccine with chicken and shrimp in creamy Alfredo sauce, topped with red bell peppers sautéed in special Cajun butter and parmesan shavings.
4. Sizzling Chicken & Shrimp -- Sautéed garlic chicken breast and shrimp tossed in bruschetta marinara, served on a sizzling platter with onions & peppers and melted Mexican and American cheeses and a side of mashed potatoes on the side.
5. Pepper-crusted Pork Chop - A bone-in pork chop seasoned with pastrami-pepper seasoning, grilled to perfection and topped with brown gravy, served with crispy beer-battered onion rings and creamy mashed potatoes.
6. Chipotle Steak Sandwich -- Cajun-rubbed skirt steak piled on toasted ciabatta with Colby and Monterey Jack cheeses, roasted plantains & chipotle mayo, served with onion rings on the side.
7. Flat Iron -- A tender and flavorful USDA Choice 8-oz. steak, hand-cut especially for Friday's.
8. Petite Sirloin -- A 6-oz. cut of America's favorite steak served with a side of creamy white cheddar jalapeño macaroni and cheese.
9. Jack Daniel's Chicken -- Two juicy chicken breasts with Jack Daniel's glaze®, served with vegetables and mashed potatoes.
10. Friday's Shrimp -- A dozen, tail-on, battered and butterflied shrimp, deep-fried until golden brown and crispy, served on top of fries with tangy cocktail sauce.
The free dessert or entrée offer exclusively for Give Me More Stripes members is limited to one per table, per visit and the coupon is required for redemption.