- Our purpose
- Ambition 2015
- Facts and figures
- Company history
- Credo, Values, Code of Conduct & Ethics
- Our organizational principles
- Board of directors
- Management team
- Company structure
- News & media
- Media contacts
- Carlson in the media
- News releases
- Image library
- Board of directors
- Carlson management team
- Hotels management team
- Restaurants management team
- Travel management team
- Media inquiries
- Media accommodations
CWT To Go available today on popular mobile devices
Amsterdam | December 15, 2011
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT), a global leader specialized in managing business travel and meetings and events, today announced that its mobile app, CWT To Go TM , is available on popular Smartphone platforms worldwide. CWT To Go allows busy travelers to access a wide range of services, including itinerary, changes in travel schedule and location-based information. Developed with CWT’s e-Commerce partner, Rearden Commerce, CWT To Go is available exclusively to travelers who book through CWT.
Providing travelers with practical on-the-spot support
CWT To Go gives travelers fingertip access to their travel details and essential information. If a flight is cancelled, delayed, or has a gate change, travelers automatically receive alerts on their mobile devices keeping them informed and allowing them to adjust their plans accordingly. Travelers can also access other relevant information related to their trip, including mobile check-in, destination weather and local dining information.
Helping travel managers drive compliance
CWT To Go is one of CWT’s core mobile offerings – it allows travel managers to drive compliance and helps travelers increase efficiency. CWT To Go securely imports all CWT booked itineraries, thus reducing any possible risks associated with third-party apps that travelers use today. Travel information is accessible regardless of how travel is booked – through online or offline booking channels or via any Global Distribution System (GDS). Travelers will be able to contact a CWT counselor directly to re-schedule a trip or book further travel with a future click-to-call option, thereby helping them to adhere to their company’s travel policy.
Where to find CWT To Go
CWT To Go is available today on popular mobile devices. Travelers simply download the app from the Android Market, BlackBerry App World, or Apple App Store and register for immediate use.
Quotes attributable to Pauline Quéré, VP CWT Customer Product Marketing
- "At CWT, we’re very excited about our global mobile offering. Moving forward, mobile will be an integral part of tomorrow’s travel program. We introduced CWT Market a few months ago, today we’re launching CWT To Go, and over the next few months we will continue introducing new features to strengthen our range of mobile applications.”
- “Whether corporations embrace it or not, we have seen that mobile technology is becoming a critical component of a business traveler’s everyday life. The potential to be gained by integrating mobile devices to a managed travel program is vast – not just in terms of additional services to the traveler but also in ensuring the traveler’s safety and security. With CWT To Go, we are providing our clients with a secure and free offer, which will help their travelers be more effective on the go, whilst at the same time ensuring that they remain within their companies’ travel program.“
- “ CWT To Go makes the hectic life of the business traveler just a bit easier. Improving the traveler's efficiency, with features such as real-time flight updates and mobile-check-in, is important to our clients, and is therefore a priority for us.”
- “We have many multi-national clients who use a range of different online booking tools and GDSs. These clients require a unique solution to address their mobile needs, regardless of the way their reservations are made. CWT To Go is the first global mobile solution to meet that requirement.
- Please contact Natasha Harvey to arrange an interview.
+ 33 1 41 33 62 34 (office)
+ 33 6 74 94 23 81(mobile)
About Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is a global leader specialized in managing business travel and meetings and events. CWT serves companies, government institutions and non-governmental organizations of all sizes in more than 150 countries and territories. By leveraging both the expertise of its people and leading-edge technology, CWT helps clients derive the greatest value from their travel program in terms of savings, service, security and sustainability. The company is also committed to providing best-in-class service and assistance to travelers. CWT services and solutions comprise Traveler & Transaction Services, Program Optimization, Safety & Security, Meetings & Events and Energy Services. In 2010, sales volume for wholly owned operations and joint ventures totaled US$24.3 billion. For more information about CWT, please visit our global website at www.carlsonwagonlit.com. Follow us on Twitter @CarlsonWagonlit
About Rearden Commerce
Rearden Commerce, creator of the Deem™ ecommerce platform, is transforming commerce on behalf of buyers and sellers. Through a suite of interoperable smart applications, the Deem platform is designed to leverage big data, analytics and semantics technology to optimize the exchange of goods, services, and information with personalization and repeat value to drive customer loyalty. Deem is distributed globally by more than 40 strategic partners including American Express and JPMorgan Chase – connecting millions of consumers and over 16,500 business customers across every market segment to more than 1.2 million merchants. Rearden Commerce is headquartered in Foster City, California. For more information about Rearden Commerce, visit www.reardencommerce.com and to learn more about Deem, visit www.deem.com
+ 1 781 331 1978 (office)
+ 1 781 630 0976 (mobile)